After reviewing the survey responses, the best day of the week is Wednesday. So, the monthly meetings will be scheduled for the first Wednesday of the month from noon to 1:00 p.m. As noted before, these will be informal lunch discussions focused on a topic of interest to the group at large. Although the intent was to focus on online tools, there were other topics that were noted on the initial survey so we’ll leave the scope of discussion topics a bit more open-ended!
Big Stone Area Growth has committed additional funding for the MNbump Initiative in 2019 expanding the scope of their workforce recruitment and community development work – so we’ll kick-off the monthly meetings with the topics below.
- MNbump Update (admin changes & expansion)
- How MNbump & EDA Can Assist Business Promotions
- How residents/businesses can help promote the area
- Recruiting Employees – how we can help you
- Brief Discussion items: Child Care & Housing
- Share topics of interest for future meetings
Reminder: It is a “bring your own lunch & drink” meeting!
If you plan to attend, please just fill in your name on the form below. This is helpful to know if I have enough space in my office or if we’ll need to go upstairs. However, if you do not RSVP and at the last minute decide to come – please do! I’m looking forward to these monthly meetings.