Our Social Media Lunch tomorrow will be promoting your business with Facebook.
Location: 44 2nd Street NW, Ortonville
(Lower Level of the Community Center – or just North of Shady Oak Realty)
- Tips on topics to post on Facebook
- Tips on Engaging your Followers & Getting more Followers
- Where to find the Analytics so that you can evaluate your activity
- What do the numbers mean:
- Page Views
- Post Reach
- Post Engagements
- Page Followers
- Those in Attendance –
- How do you currently use Facebook?
- Tips on Facebook activity that you’ve found engaged your followers?
If you do not have a Facebook Page and are considering one, this is still a great lunch to attend. You’ll be able to hear how it used which will help you in formulating your Facebook Marketing plan. Either I (Vicki) or Janine Teske would be happy to set up an appointment to work with you on an individual basis to help set up your Page.
Reminder: These are informal lunch meetings where everyone brings their own lunch and drink – and joins in conversation after the initial agenda. Of course, there will be discussions throughout the hour!
If you plan to attend the meeting, please fill out the form below – so that I gauge if we have enough seating. However, if you do not RSVP and at the last minute decide to come – please do!